Friday, April 11, 2008

You'll Never Say "I'm Bored" Around Here!

Why doesn't everyone want to live in Atlantic Beach, FL?! I just can't understand it! I've lived here for over 15 years and I can't imagine living anywhere else!

I don't have time to write about all the things that make Atlantic Beach such a great place to live, so chose one of the best to start. It's a biggy! Maybe the biggest, except for the ocean and beach!

It's here. I think the number and quality of events that take place at Atlantic Beach city parks are beyond compare for a city our size. Tim Johnson, the director of Atlantic Beach Parks and Recreation, has been doing an awesome job for year! Timmy's office happens to be across from my home, and I've watched him come and go for years. He always has a smile and a wave!

We're lucky to have the city management and government that we do. Great things have happened and will continue to happen in Atlantic Beach!